WiFi NodeM ESP8266, 32M flash, CH340G
Internet of Things Development Board
An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IoT product.
WiFi NodeM ESP8266 + 32M flash memory, compatible for NodeMCU board. Memory size to 32Mb (Megabit). On board have USB-TTL serial converter CH340G, with Micro-USB socket.
- Power In: DC 4~9V, to pin VIN.
- Pin headers 2.54mm (0.1") 15 pins x 2 lines in set
Combined features of WI-FI access-point and station + microcontroller and uses simple LUA based programming language.
WIFI NodeM ESP8266 features:
- Arduino-like hardware I/O. And can programming in Arduino IDE
- Event-driven API for network applications
- 10 GPIO's D0-D10, PWM functionality, IIC and SPI communication, 1-Wire and ADC A0 etc. all in one board
- WiFi networking (can be used as access point and/or station, host a web server), connect to the internet to fetch or upload data
- With header pins
- Kolban’s Book on ESP8266: PDF Document
- NodeMcu Support Site: http://www.nodemcu.com/index_en.html
- ESP8266 Community Forum:http://www.esp8266.com/
WiFi NodeM ESP8266
- Product Code: NodeM ESP8266
- Availability: In Stock
- $9.95 USD