Thursday January 17 to Friday February 8.
Our online store will again be taking orders
effective Saturday February 9.
NodeMcu Lua v3 with WiFi
Internet of Things Development Board
An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IoT product within a few Lua script lines.
NodeMcu is an open source IoT platform. It includes firmware which runs on the ESP8266 Wi-Fi SoC from Espressif Systems, and hardware which is based on the ESP-12 module. The term "NodeMCU" by default refers to the firmware rather than the dev kits. The firmware uses the Lua scripting language. It is based on the eLua project, and built on the Espressif Non-OS SDK for ESP8266.
- Built-in on-board USB-TTL serial converter based on CH340G, with Micro-USB socket
- Power in for DC 4~9V DC to pin VIN
- Pin headers 2.54mm (0.1") 15 pins x 2 rows
- Arduino-like hardware I/O and can program in Arduino IDE
- Event-driven API for network applications
- 10 GPIOs D0-D10, PWM functionality, IIC and SPI communicaiton, 1-Wire and ADC A0 etc. all in one board
- Wifi networking (can be uses as access point and/or station, host a webserver), connect to internet to fetch or upload data
The board combines features of WiFi accesspoint and station plus microcontroller and uses simple Lua based programming language.
Arduino-like hardware IO
Advanced API for hardware IO, which can dramatically reduce the redundant work for configuring and manipulating hardware. Code like arduino, but interactively in Lua script.
Nodejs style network API
Event-driven API for network applicaitons, which faciliates developers writing code running on a 5mm*5mm sized MCU in Nodejs style. Greatly speed up your IoT application developing process.
Lowest cost WI-FI
WI-FI MCU ESP8266 integrated and easy to prototyping development kit. The best platform for IoT application development at the lowest cost.
The ESP8266 uses a lot of current, so if you're getting flakey behavior make sure you are plugging your console cable into either a motherboard USB port or a powered USB hub. Don't use the 'extra' USB port on your monitor or keyboard.
Recommended for use with our NodeMcu Development Board platform
- Kolban’s Book on ESP8266: PDF Document
- NodeMcu Support Site: http://www.nodemcu.com/index_en.html
- ESP8266 Community Forum:http://www.esp8266.com/
NodeMcu Lua v3 with WiFi
IoT Development Board
- Product Code: NodeMcu v3 IoT
- Availability: On Order - Arriving Soon