Thursday January 17 to Friday February 8.
Our online store will again be taking orders
effective Saturday February 9.
WiFi NodeM ESP8266, 32M flash, CH340G
Internet of Things Development Board
An open-source firmware and development kit that helps you to prototype your IoT product.
WiFi NodeM ESP8266 + 32M flash memory, compatible for NodeMCU board. Memory size to 32Mb (Megabit). On board have USB-TTL serial converter CH340G, with Micro-USB socket.
- Power In: DC 4~9V, to pin VIN.
- Pin headers 2.54mm (0.1") 15 pins x 2 lines in set
Combined features of WI-FI access-point and station + microcontroller and uses simple LUA based programming language.
WIFI NodeM ESP8266 features:
- Arduino-like hardware I/O. And can programming in Arduino IDE
- Event-driven API for network applications
- 10 GPIO's D0-D10, PWM functionality, IIC and SPI communication, 1-Wire and ADC A0 etc. all in one board
- WiFi networking (can be used as access point and/or station, host a web server), connect to the internet to fetch or upload data
- With header pins
- Kolban’s Book on ESP8266: PDF Document
- NodeMcu Support Site: http://www.nodemcu.com/index_en.html
- ESP8266 Community Forum:http://www.esp8266.com/
NodeM ESP8266 with CH340G USB
- Product Code: NodeM ESP8266
- Availability: In Stock
- $9.95 USD