The latest in LED lighting is here, and it’s amazing. Each meter of the LED ribbon contains 32 ultra-bright RGB LEDs and allows you to control each LED individually. The LEDs on the strip are digitally-addressable, allowing you to set the color of each LED's red, green and blue elements on/off and fade between colors. The LEDs are controlled by HL1606 shift-registers that are chained up and down the strip allowing for for shorter or longer strips and also allowing them to be daisy-chained to each other.
The strip is made of a flexible PCB material in lengths of 5m (16.4 feet) long with 160 RGB LEDs and can be daisy-chained (the output of one string connected to the input of the next) forming longer lengths.
The ribbon can be trimmed easily with wire snips or scissors; there are cut-lines every 6.2cm (2.5") and contains 2 RGB LEDs. Simply trim back the water resistant sheathing and solder to the copper pads and connect to a controller. You can also connect multiple strips together to make create longer lengths, connecting the output of one string to the input of the next.
The ribbons come bulk-shipped in 5 meter reels. You can purchase a 5m reel and trim it down to your specific requirements and save by purchasing in bulk.
- 16mm (0.63") wide, 1.85mm (0.08") thick, 62.5mm (2.45") long per segment
- 32 LEDs per meter (2 LEDs per segment)
- Maximum 5V @ 120mA draw per 62.5mm (2.45") strip segment (all LEDs on full brightness)
- 2 common-anode RGB LEDs per segment, individually controllable
- LED wavelengths: Red (628nm) / Green (525nm) / Blue (470nm)
- Connection Wires: Six conductor ribbon cable of 10cm (4")
This item is for a length measuring 5m (16.4 feet) with 160 LEDs pre-wired with a hookup connection measuring 10cm (4").
HL1606 RGB LED Strip - 5M
- Product Code: HL1606-RGB-5M
- Availability: In Stock