PL-05N Inductive Proximity Sensor
5mm NPN Output 10-30v
Inductive Proximity Sensor PL-05N NPN Limit Switch is used for controlling machinery as part of a control system, as a safety interlock, or to count objects passing a point. A limit switch is an electromechanical device that consists of an actuator mechanically linked to a set of contacts. When an object comes into contact with the actuator, the device operates the contacts to make or break an electrical connection. Being an inductive switch, no physical contact is required between the switch and the metalic surface being sensed.
Limit switches are used in a variety of applications and environments because of their ruggedness, ease of installation, and reliability of operation. They can determine the presence or absence, passing, positioning, and end of travel of an object. They were first used to define the limit of travel of an object; hence the name "Limit Switch".
Limit Switch devices are typically used with Laser Engraver or CNC based machines to sense the end of travel of an axis.
Typically used in CNC and Laser Engraving machines which uses a metal target to sense the end of travel on an axis.
- Manufacturer: Fotek
- Square Type
- Sensing distance : 5mm
- Operating voltage : DC10-30V
- Response frequency : 800Hz
- Output method : NPN, 150mA load
- Hysteresis : <10% of sensing distance
- Protection degree : IP67
- Working temperature/Hum : -20 ~+80C, 35%~90%RH
- Body dimension : 30.5x17.9x10.2mm, LxWxH
- Mounting Method: Flush
- Sensing Direction: Horizontal
- Materia Housing: High-impact plastic
- Screw hole : 3.2mm, Pitch : 10.5mm
- Wire length : 150cm (58-inch)
Inductive Proximity Sensor PL-05N
- Product Code: PL-05N NPN Proximity Sensor
- Availability: In Stock