NTC 3950 Temperature Sensor with Cable
Prewired NTC 3950 temperature sensor with 1 meter (39”) high-temperature PTFE insulated connection wire. The thermistor leads are insulated with heat-resistant tubing, connections to the cables are sealed by heat-shrink, and the ends of the wires are pre-stripped. Ready to install on your 3D printer or another DIY project.
The sensor is glass encapsulated for long-term stability and reliability.
Applications: Use with a 3D printer (such as Ender 3, Creality 3D printers) to sense temperature on hot-end extruder or heated bed
Arduino Usage: Easy hookup to Arduino devices for rapid and accurate temperate measurements
Specifications and Details:
- Sensor: NTC 3950 Thermistors with Cable
- Model: NTC 3950 Thermistor
- Usage: Microcontroller Temperature Measurement or 3D Printer Temperature Sensing
- Sensor Dimensions: φ1.25mm×2.0mm glass orb
- Sensor Accuracy: 100KΩ accuracy of ± 1%
- Temperature Range: −40°C to 270°C
- Cable Length: 1 meter
NTC 3950 Temperature Sensor with 1M Cable
- Product Code: NTC 3950 Temperature Sensor with Cable
- Availability: In Stock