Experimenters Solderless Mini Breadboards allow you to easily assemble and test circuits without the use of solder, providing you with a quick and reliable method of prototyping.
Electrical connection is made by inserting your component lead through the 0.1" spaced holes to the spring clips mounted on metal strips within the ABS plastic board. These strips provide a common electrical connection so additional components can easily be added.
Breadboard rows and columns are numbered and lettered to assist in component placement and polarities marked on each strip power rail.
- Suitable for electronic circuit assembly,commissioning and training
- Accepts most electronic components, including integrated circuits and transistors for digital and/or analog circuitry
- Dimensions: 54mm (W) x 83mm (L) (2.2" x 3.3")
- 2 Distribution Strips Per Side
- Total of 400 Holes
- 300 Terminal Holes
- 100 Power Distribution Holes
- ABS Plastic
- Completely reuseable
- Coloured coordinates for easy component placement
- Phosphor bronze nickel plated spring clips
- Accepts a variety of wire sizes (20-29 AWG)
- Self-adhesive tape included on the back
Each board feature slide-in interlocking joints to allow for boards to be joined on either side and also includes a foam adhesive backing to firmly hold down the board to your work surface. We have also seen clients install Velcro strips on the bottom to allow for a removable solution.
Our optional Breadboard Power Supply installs easily into the breadboard providing both 5v and 3.3v power to your project.
Solderless Mini Breadboard
400 Termination Points
- Product Code: Breadboard-400
- Availability: In Stock