As part of our shop clean-up, we have various odd-n-ends that we are offering at clear out pricing.
Stock is extremely limited normally to one single piece.
The latest in LED lighting is here, and it’s amazing. Each meter of the LED ribbon contains 32 ultra-bright RGB LEDs and allows you to control each LED individually. The LEDs on the strip are digitally-addressable, allowing you to set the color of each LED's red, green and blue elements on/off and fade between colors. The LEDs are controlled by HL1606 shift-registers that are chained up and down the strip allowing for for shorter or longer strips and also allowing them to be daisy-chained to each other.
The strip is made of a flexible PCB material in lengths of up to 5m (16.4 feet) long and can be daisy-chained (the output of one string connected to the input of the next) forming longer lengths.
The ribbon can be trimmed easily with wire snips or scissors; there are cut-lines every 6.2cm (2.5") and contains 2 RGB LEDs. Simply solder to the copper pads and connect to a controller. You can also connect multiple strips together to make create longer lengths, connecting the output of one string to the input of the next.
The ribbons come bulk-shipped in 5 meter reels, and are sold in varying lengths depending on your specific needs. You can purchase a 5m reel and trim it down to your specific requirements and save by purchasing in bulk.
- 16mm (0.63") wide, 1.85mm (0.08") thick, 62.5mm (2.45") long per segment
- 32 LEDs per meter (2 LEDs per segment)
- Maximum 5V @ 120mA draw per 62.5mm (2.45") strip segment (all LEDs on full brightness)
- 2 common-anode RGB LEDs per segment, individually controllable
- LED wavelengths: Red (628nm) / Green (525nm) / Blue (470nm)
- Connection Wires: Six conductor ribbon cable
This item is for a length measuring 0.44m (17") with a waterproof coating and connection wires attached.
HL1606 RGB LED Strip 0.44meters
Length: 0.44M - 17"
- Product Code: HL1606-RGB-440MM
- Availability: In Stock
- $19.95 USD