RSP2 – Software Defined Radio
This unit was purchased for a project and never used.
It has sat on the bench since December 2016 and must make room for new equipment.
Only one item available and priced to sell.
The SDRplay RSP2 is a powerful wideband full-featured Software Defined Receiver which covers all frequencies from 1 kHz up to 2GHz. This enhanced version of the popular RSP1 provides three software selectable antenna inputs, & new stability and clocking feature ideally suited to industrial, scientific & educational applications. Combined with the power of SDRuno Receiver Software this versatile receiver can monitor up to 10MHz of spectrum at a time. The Standard RSP2 is housed in an RF-shielded robust plastic case.
What's really exciting is that SDRplay offers an open API, allowing developers to create new demodulators or applications around the platform.
Amateur Radio Operators will enjoy all modes of operation for the Ham Bands ranging from experimental LF, through all the HF bands, VHF, UHF and up to the 23cm band.
With the SRDplay RSP2 general coverage receiver, you can enjoy exploring the rest of the RF spectrum as well!
- Continuous coverage from 1 kHz to 2 GHz
- Up to 10 MHz visible bandwidth
- Powers over the USB cable with a simple type B socket
- 12-bit ADC silicon technology (not another 8 bit dongle!)
- 10 high-selectivity, built in front-end preselection filters
- Software selectable multi-level Low Noise Preamplifier
- SDRuno—World Class SDR software
- Open API for new apps development
- 2 x SMA Software Selectable Antenna Inputs
- 1 x High Impedance Input for long wire antennas
- Software selectable MW /FM notch filters
- Highly stable 0.5PPM TCXO trimmable to 0.01PPM
- 24MHz Reference clock input / output connections
- 4.7V Bias-T (Port B only)
- Robust and strong plastic case
- RF shielding layer inside case
- Low power consumption, Ideal for portable operation
- Covers all frequencies from experimental LF through to L-Band
- Supports simultaneous HF and VHF antenna combinations
- Includes world-class SDRUno SDR software
- Support for other popular SDR packages (including HDSDR, SDR Console, Cubic SDR and GNU Radio) will follow
- Ability to synchronize multiple RSPs
- Software upgradeable for future standards
- Strong and growing software support network
- API provided for demodulator or application development
- Multiplatform support including Linux, Mac, Android and Raspberry Pi 2/3 will follow
- Up to 16 individual receive channels in any 10MHz slice of spectrum using SDRuno
- Calibrated S meter and power measurements with SDRuno
- This unit does not include USB cable, antenna connectors, coax cable or antenna
Package IS bundled with SMA Male To UHF SO-239 connector cable.