Female Spade Quick-Connect Terminal
Quick connect crimp terminals offer speed of application and uniform reliability. Connectors provide a quick a reliable crimp connection. These terminals feature a vinyl insulated barrel to compensate for insulation thickness. Allows for disconnection and reconnection as needed.
Accepts a wire size from 16 to 22 AWG with a maximum current of 10A
Features and Benefits:
- Color-coded for easy size identification
- Stable electrical and mechanical performance
- Strong design
- Precise tensile strength and conductivity
- Maximum resistance to vibration and corrosion
Commonly used in the appliance and automotive industry. Other applications include computer and peripheral equipment, industrial controllers, test equipment and telecommunications equipment.
The FDD1.25-110 and FDD1.25-187 used commonly in the arcade industry for game-play buttons, joysticks, and controls.
- Matching Terminal Size: 2.8mm (0.110-inch)
- Thickness: 0.3mm
- B: 3.8mm
- D: 3.8mm
- d: 1.7mm
- L: 19mm
- H: 10mm
Spade Terminal .110 inch (2.8mm)
- Product Code: Spade Terminal FDD1.25-110 (10 pcs)
- Availability: In Stock
- 2 or more $0.75 USD
- 5 or more $0.50 USD
- 10 or more $0.35 USD