Thursday January 17 to Friday February 8.
Our online store will again be taking orders
effective Saturday February 9.
Pair of 315Mhz or 433Mhz transmitter and receiver modules link kit for Arduino, Rasperberry Pi, PIC, ARM, MCU for do-it-yourself kits.
Receiver Module Parameters:
- Operating Voltage: DC5V
- Quiescent Current: 4mA
- Receiving Frequency: 315Mhz or 433.92Mhz
- Modulation System:OOK
- Receiver Sensitivity:-105DB
- Size: 30 x 14 x 7mm
- Antenna: 32cm single core wire, wound into a spiral
- Pin Definition: 1 Ant, 2 Vcc, 3/4 Data, 5 Gnd
Transmitter Module Parameters:
- Transmitting Range: 20-200 meters (varies by environment)
- Operating Voltage: 3.5v-12v
- Operating Current: 20-28mA
- Dimensions: 19 x 19mm
- Operating Mode: AM
- Modulation System: OOK
- Transfer Rate: 4KB / S
- Transmitting Power: 10mW
- Transmitting Frequency: 315Mhz or 433Mhz
- Antenna: 25cm ordinary multi-core or single-core line
- Pinout From Left to Right: Data In, Vcc, Gnd
Remote control switch, receiver module, motorcycles, automobile, anti-theft products, home security products, electric doors, shutter doors, windows, remote control socket, remote control LED, remote audio remote control electric doors, garage door remote control, remote control retractable doors, remote volume gate, pan doors, remote control door opener, door closing device control system, remote control curtains, alarm host, alarms.
- VCC voltage module operating voltage and good power filtering
- Great influence on the antenna module reception, preferably connected to the 1/4 wavelength of the antenna, typically 50 ohm single conductor
- Antenna position dramatically affects the reception of the modules.
Mini RF Wireless Transmitter & Receiver (315Mhz or 433Mhz)
315Mhz or 433Mhz
- Product Code: RF-Xmtr/Rcvr
- Availability: In Stock