Welcome to PCBoard.ca Web Store
End of the Year Shows
On Saturday October 22, we attended the Brampton Library Tech Fair 2016. An amazing event, with lots of visitors showcasing everything from software development, robotics to 3D printing. Thanks to everyone that stopped by to say hello.
This leaves only one last show for us to attend in 2016. On Saturday November 5, we will attend the York Region Hamfest at the Markham fair grounds. We will have a sampling of many of our products. If there is a specific item that you would like us to bring along, please notify us in advance so we can be sure to bring the items you need.
One of our latest new kits is our LED Heart display complete with 32 multi-color LEDs all powered by a USB port on your computer.
Watch for more great kits in the coming weeks, and all kits are always available from our Kit sub-category.
Have you signed-up yet for our mailing list? If not, you should. We will have exclusive deals and new product announcements that will be seen by mailing list subscribers first. Sign-up today.
Do you have a question, or are stumped how to hook-up something? Feel free to Contact Us and we will give you a helping hand.
Thanks again for visiting.
- 32 LED Love Heart: All components necessary to build an attractive 32-LED display
- 560 Piece – 56 Value Resistor Assortment: Assortment of common 1/4W resistors for your workbench.
- LED Rainbow: New stock – available in a kit or fully assembled
- Digital Temperature Meter: Digital panel meter displays temperatures from -10c to 110c
- Laser Engravable Keychains: Various size/styles of laser engravable keychains
- Light Sensitive Resistor: Resistor which adjusts its value depending on ambient light
- LCD Interface for IIC/I2C (Arduino compatible): Drives a standard LCD display
- RGB 5050 SMT/SMT LED: Individual pieces of the surface mount, high-brightness 5050 LED
- WS-2801 Modules - New arrival on Friday. 600 WS2801 modules at special one-time purchase pricing
- Auto Color Changing LEDs - Fast and slow changing 5mm LED. Cycle through seven pastel colors
- Candle Flickering LED - Random brightness LEDs looks like a candle flicker