PCBoard.ca Product Announcements and Updates
Arduino Nano & ATTiny 85 Prototype Board
We are in the final stages of preparing our Proto Arduino. Designed for use with the Arduino Nano or ATTiny 85 processors. Features on-board regulated 5-volt power supply and room for expansion. Watch for more details in the next week.
Maker Festival Toronto is fast approaching. With a month loaded with activities in celebration of Toronto's tech, DIY and maker communities.
The Festival spans an entire month of over 100 events run by maker spaces, creative organizations and studios across Toronto, including the Maker Extravaganza at Toronto Reference Library where makers gather to show off their process and projects to the public.
Maker Festival brings together Toronto’s most creative people and projects, in order to inspire openness to possibilities, a sense of active participation in shaping our world, and a yearning for a more wonder-filled tomorrow.
Join PCBoard.ca on July 8 and 9 at the Toronto Reference Library for the weekend Extravaganza. This will be our third year exhibiting. Watch for exclusive specials and deal on tech at the event.
3 watt STAR LEDs
Our 3-watt STAR LED special is running low on stock. We are now down to less than 40 pieces of each colour of LED now. Since beginning this promotion, over 2,800 pieces have sold. At only $0.50 each this might be your last chance to get these at such a great price.
New Products Arriving
- NeoPIXEL Rings: WS2812B based NeoPIXEL ring sets are here with 61 individual LEDs
- Copper Foil Tape: Looking for a different way to wire a circuit or just lay down some traces? Copper foil tape with an adhesive backing is available in two widths
- SMA Male to UHF Connector Cable. Finally we have a low-cost SMA connnector solution for the SDRplay RSP1, RSP2, RSP2pro software defined radios to connect to standard PL-259 antennas
- RGB LED Effects Controller. Low cost controller for RGB LED ribbons and displays
- Digital Temperature Gauge displays in degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit
- NeoPixel Strip with 8-LEDs based on the WS2812
- Developement breadboard for ESP8266 IOT wireless modules
- Heatsink for high power LEDs
- Pneumatic value with 6mm connectors
- 560 Piece – 56 Value Resistor Assortment: Assortment of common 1/4W resistors for your workbench.
- LED Rainbow: New stock – available in a kit or fully assembled
- Digital Temperature Meter: Digital panel meter displays temperatures from -10c to 110c
- Laser Engravable Keychains: Various size/styles of laser engravable keychains
- Light Sensitive Resistor: Resistor which adjusts its value depending on ambient light
- LCD Interface for IIC/I2C (Arduino compatible): Drives a standard LCD display
- RGB 5050 SMT/SMT LED: Individual pieces of the surface mount, high-brightness 5050 LED
- WS-2801 Modules - New arrival on Friday. 600 WS2801 modules at special one-time purchase pricing
- Auto Color Changing LEDs - Fast and slow changing 5mm LED. Cycle through seven pastel colors
- Candle Flickering LED - Random brightness LEDs looks like a candle flicker