Mini ATtiny85 with MicroUSB Interface
The Digispark compatible development board is an ATtiny85 based microcontroller. Similar in design to the Arduino line, only cheaper and much smaller. There is a whole host of available shields to extend the functionality.
Those familiar with the Arduino will appreciate the compatibility with the Arduino IDE. This is a great way to jump into electronics, or perfect for when an Arduino boards is too big or too much.
The board features an industry standard MicroUSB interface.
Ships assembled except for two easy to solder pin headers.
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Power via USB or External Source - 5v or 7-15v (12v or less recommended, automatic selection)
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
- Built-in USB
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI (vis USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED